Black Friday or Fabulous Friday at TopVintage
We are currently being flooded with discounts and offers again. It’s difficult to keep track of things and not fall into a total shopping spree. That’s why I always make a list in advance of the items of clothing that I really need and, for example, gift ideas for my loved ones. I then work through these during Black Friday week and make sure not to buy too many additional things. But when one of my favorite shops, namely TopVintage*, offers a discount of up to 50%, I really have to pull myself together. 😉 I think it’s particularly worth browsing here. But of course I will still show you my personal favorites, which are timeless and can be used again and again.
PS: The offers are valid until Monday, November 27th.
My favorites from the TopVintage Fabulous Friday Sale
- I bought the Maya Top in Fuchsia* some time ago and really love it. It has a great cut, is super comfortable, goes perfectly with simple everyday leggings or a chic skirt and brings color into the otherwise gray winter time.
- To be honest, I like it cozy at Christmas when we celebrate in a relaxed manner with the family. Of course, my outfit should still be Christmassy and festive in some way. My recommendation: combine the Scandi Tree Holiday Cheer Sweater* with cozy but stylish velvet trousers in dark green from Vintage Chic for TopVintage*. This look exudes a cozy Christmas flair and is definitely super comfortable. 🙂 And after Christmas you can still wear the comfortable velvet trousers as glamorous homewear.
- My little black dress with a white collar is one of my absolute favorites in my closet. It just looks so wonderfully cheeky, exudes a touch of “Parisienne flair” and whenever I don’t know what to wear, I put it out of my closet. The great thing: A very similar model, the Ebony Shift Dress*, is currently on sale at TopVintage.
- I love capes! They simply look much more stylish and elegant than a normal jacket. Plus, you can instantly transform even a super simple “mom outfit” into a cool look. I particularly like the Devon Cape Coat*.
- Checked wool skirts are a real classic in winter. They look cozy, have something Christmassy about them and are suitable for a wide variety of occasions. I find the ones from Timeless* (see also photo above) particularly beautiful. How about e.g. the checked wool skirt in ice blue and brown*? The Blair Bluse in brown* and the cool Penny Loafer Pumps from Miz Mooz* go wonderfully with this. This results in a really cool so-called “Dark Academia Style”.