TopVintage Summer Sale
Summer has only just begun and the first sales are already starting! Wonderful, after all you can use the bargains you have bought extensively and wear them almost all summer long. I find the TopVintage summer sale particularly exciting. Here* you can get to the sale, and I’ll tell you about my personal highlights below.
Shop retro Fashion for less: The TopVintage Summer Sale
- The Rita Marlow Kleid by Glamour Bunny* in lipstick red is a real eye-catcher and looks great in the office, in everyday life and even at dinner.
- The Grecian Tropical Flowers Maxi Kleid in Nude* is wonderfully relaxed. Perfect for warm summer days and holidays. By the way: I own the dress in orange* (see title picture, unfortunately not on sale, but also an eye-catcher).
- A versatile classic for the summer is the Donna Top with gingham pattern*. Whether with Capri pants or a skirt, the top fits. 🙂
- The Valerie Swing Kleid in sky blue* calls for relaxed summer days with picnics in nature and even has a cottagecore flair.
- An XXL raffia bag is simply the perfect companion for the summer, as you can use it both as a shopper and as a bathing bag for the beach or the swimming pool. The one from Smashed Lemon* is particularly pretty. By the way: In this blogpost I tell you how to style raffia bags.