Monthly review for December
2021 wasn’t a perfect year for me, but it wasn’t that bad either. I definitely had some lovely moments and an almost carefree summer. December went by in no time and beside Christmas preparations and baking, I didn’t really have time to get into a festive mood. Oh, and how crazy was the weather during the last month of the year? We somehow went from a freezing cold start into December to an almost spring-like, sunny weather.
What I did:
All in all, December was a quite nice month. I spent time with my family as well as outside in nature. And to talk about the last day of 2021: We spent New Year’s Eve at home, eating homemade pizza and watching TV. But to be honest, I’ve never been a big fan of New Year’s Eve, so this was totally fine for me.
And now, I try to be as optimistic as possible and hope for the best in 2022!
What I am looking forward to in 2022
I do not have very high expactations for 2022 – we all learn from our mistakes, don’t we? But still, there are going to happen some exciting things for me. I am going to talk more about this very soon. 😉
PS: I never have good resolutions for a new year, because let’s be honest: Most of the time we do not stick to them, anyway, right?
My favourite Outfits from 2021
Let’s talk about the beautiful things of 2021: My favourite outfits! I am no longer in my early 20s, so my style got a bit more grown-up. I still like pink and some fancy accessories, though, and I am sure this won’t change anytime, soon.
My most popular Blogposts in 2021
Ironically, my most popular blogposts in 2021 weren’t published in 2021, here is the top 5:
- 10 Tips on how to feel more comfortabel in (seamed) Nylon Stockings
- The Fashion of the 1930s: From Lingerie to Daytime Fashion, Evening Wear & Accessories
- Garter Belt Guide: How to find the perfect Suspender Belt for your needs
- Nylons, Stockings, Seams, and more – the Hosiery ABC: Everything you should know about Hosiery
And here are the most popular blogposts that actually were published in 2021:
- How to organise and store your Tights
- Where to shop Fully Fashioned Nylons: Shops and Brands
- The most beautiful Nylons and Tights for Spring and Summer
- Styling Tips: How to wear colourful Tights and Nylons
What will make January more beautiful
If January wouldn’t be my birthday month, it would be one of my least favourite months. The days are still so short, the weather is frightful and there is nothing really to do. So this is the month to get cosy and stay at home with warm blankets, tea and loungewear.